SAMSKARA is a not for profit - NGO based out of Hyderabad, Telangana that seeks to train, motivate and assist people to improve the quality of life through Holistic Education and Healthcare. The prefix "SAM" means well planned, well thought out, and "KARA" means "the action under-taken." Thus, "SAMSKARA" means "the impression of, the impact of, the action we perform with full awareness of its goals." When we perform such an action, a subtle impression is deposited in our mindfield. Each time the action is repeated, the impression becomes stronger. Thus With a sole motive of eradicating evil from the society by repeating good actions, "SAMSKARA" has come into existence.
With five different Samskarasviz.Green Samskara; Health Samskara; Women Samskara; Child Samskara; Sahayath Samskara, SAMSKARA kicked off in the year 2012.Since its inception Samskara has been striving hard to create stronger and healthier impact on the society especially the state of Telangana which was under atrocities for years together, trying to make the people of Telangana more vigilant about their rights and duties. After the formation of the separate State of Telangana, Samskara has been striving towards Bangaaru Telangana by working towards a holistic society which is full of Health, Wealth and Wellbeing of the people of Telangana.
Our Mission and Objectives: We, at SAMSKARA, aim at establishing a Holistic society which is healthy and literate. We promote welfare activities aimed at the alleviation of human suffering and overall amelioration of society especially for the poor, helpless & weak through our five different wings,
- Health Samskara - To work towards providing quality health care to the people. To educate people about health awareness, prevention of sickness and all such other activities for the purpose of promotion of true state of health. To help needy, suffering, sick, and handicapped in recovery and rehabilitation. To work towards research, development and co-ordination between various systems of medicine for holistic integrated synergistic health.
- Women Samskara - We focus on women and girls to enable them to realise their rights, avail resources and opportunities, fight social injustice, develop leadership capabilities and build a better future for themselves.
- Child Samskara - To inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. To create a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
- Sahayath Samskara - To create opportunities for school dropouts and deprived youth to help them lead productive and socially useful lives. To give a chance to the less educated deprived youth through wage or self-employment based on urban and rural livelihood training provided in partnership with stakeholders.
- Green Samskara - Working towards development of nature and environment. To create awareness about nature, reducing pollution, planting more trees thus preserving the rich natural resources of Telangana.