“SAMSKARA” means “the impression of, the impact of, the action we perform with full awareness of its goals.” Read More
What We Do
Samskara Foundation focuses on promoting quality education to the underprivileged sections of the society.
Typical nature of grants in the areas of education are as follows:
- Provision of educational infrastructure facilities in schools.
- Setting up of science laboratories and computer centers in schools catering to underprivileged children.
Samskara Foundation focuses on providing support to Healthcare institutions that predominantly serve poor and the needy.
Typical nature of grants in the areas of Healthcare are as follows:
- Purchase of medical equipment
- Purchase of Mobile Medical Units
Samskara Foundation focuses on promoting skill development of disadvantaged youth leading to gainful employment.
Typical nature of grants in the areas of Livelihood are as follows:
- Setting up of Vocational Training centers.
- Sponsorship of students undergoing formal vocational training.